Basic Dog Obedience & Social Group Class
NEW classes starting in Vovember!
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 11 am
- Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 11 am
The group class consists of 6 lessons. Group class is recommended for puppies 16 weeks and older and teaches:
- Full obedience training on leash
- Socialization with other dogs
- Problem solving (potty training, jumping, barking, digging, pulling on leash and more)
- Understanding your dog
- Special techniques for calming your dog
- 6 week course $280
Call 818-851-3807 to sign up.
Advanced Obedience & Behavior Group Class
- To be announced. Space is limited.
Advanced obedience classes are designed for dogs that have graduated from one of our other programs, such as basic obedience, residency stays or a private lesson program. Group classes use the knowledge and commands previously learned to help your dog and handler work around and through distractions. Each class is focused on the needs of its participants. Pre-registration is required. 8 week course $525. Call to inquire about our Advanced Obedience & Behavior Class.
Private lessons are designed for puppies and dogs of all ages. We begin with basic obedience instruction to develop the language between you and your dog. We work with you and your family in the comfort of your own home and provide all the homework and training supplies necessary. Each lesson is between 1 and 1.5 hours depending on the attention level of your dog. Single Lesson $195. Packages of 5 Private Lessons $850.